Good music, things that make me happy, and the last hopes for humanity.
- Was a musical prodigy who started piano lessons at six and had composed her first classical work at age ten
- Built her own computer at age 14 in 1953, before most people knew what a computer was, and won a scholarship for it
- Helped Dr. Robert Moog work on his earlier synthesizers, providing technical assistance and convincing him to give the Moog synthesizer touch sensitivity
- Her breakthrough album, Switched on Bach, won four Grammy awards, started a craze for synthesized music, and remained on the Billboard Classical Album top 200 chart for over a year
- Composed music for the movies A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, and the original Tron
- Collaborated with “Weird Al” Yankovich on a parody of Peter and the Wolf centred around the importance of oral hygeine
- In case this wasn’t enough, she is also an accomplished solar eclipse photographer
AGH, SO MUCH ADORATION.
It’s like, a feeling similar to schadenfreude to watch the world explode in frenzied glee at a tiny sliver of work from two of the Tally Hall guys while longtime fans of the band/Internet show stand at the back of the fray yelling exasperatedly “yeah, we know, they’ve been this good for TEN YEARS”
Happy Father’s day.
Pascal Campion Art.
This one is from two years ago( still can’t do new drawings yet, but maybe tonight I can do one)
This is image is special to me because I use to do this with my dad and now, my son does it with me.. I can’t help but think his son might do it to him .. some circles are worth keeping alive I think.
In any case..HAPPY FATHER’s Day.
( Pop.. I miss you, I love you)